Savvy Mom's Guide: 3 Reasons Why I Love the Wii
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 Reasons Why I Love the Wii

I spoke about the Wii in a previous post Why do I Love the Wii for my FamilyI love the Wii for many reasons. It is very interactive and conducive to family time. If you purchase a Wii you will not be disappointed because it adds invaluable quality time to family life.


Here are my 3 reasons:

1. The Wii is inexpensive
2. Good for family bonding
3. Give Moms invaluable time to take care of other tasks



The Wii is inexpensive at a mere $350. It is worth every penny because there so many things you can do with it such as exercise and get on the internet. Also, when you think about it going out to dinner, movies, amusement parks, etc will prove to be more costly over time with the same end result of family time.




Your family will thank you for buying the Wii. It is fun for all ages. It helps your family learn about teamwork, sportsmanship, persistence and develops their analytical skills.

A Mom could have some invaluable time to either bond even more with your family, take care of tasks or have some much needed and deserved Me-Time.

If you buy the Wii make sure you buy an extra controller which costs approximately $39.99, but if you buy the Wii Play game for $49.99 it includes more games and an extra controller. All for $10 more.





I can't say enough how much I love the Wii. It has saved us alot of money, created new topics of conversation, gave me Me-time and has helped us bond even more as a family.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed. You can also subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments: